Saturday, June 28, 2014

Friday Night No Gi

I ate much closer to class time than I should have, but figured by the time we got through technique that the food would have settled. Whaddya know...James decided to roll all class. Sumbitch. 

Stomach held up ok. My no gi game was a bit off. I've been focusing lately on techniques that require gi grips, so coming up with something outside of that was tough. It's good though, as it gets me out of gi grip box.

Lots of rolls but can't remember much. Rolled with Savannah at least twice, Manny, Joyce, Dennis, Ian, Aaron, Sol and I'm sure others. 

With 15min to go in class, James decided that we'd do circuits. The sweat was already literally pouring off of everyone. I have a pretty high tolerance for the human condition, but a super sweaty no gi session pushes my boundaries a bit. The circuits made it even worse. We were supposed to wall-walk up and down at one of the stations, and I couldn't keep my feet from sliding in order to do it. Ugggggggggggggh.

No comments: