Monday, July 21, 2014

Monday Night

I'm a true glutton for punishment.

James decided to do 2min drill sessions, then 2min positional sparring, then 5min rolls. There are a couple of tournaments coming up so we've got some folks getting cardio ready.

I worked one of the passes from the seminar and was getting a little more comfortable with it, though it's still pretty dicey. The guys commented that the shoulder pressure was intense when I did it right.

I wasn't too crazy about exerting that much, but my body responded well and I never would have guessed that I had such a long weekend. I rolled with Rachael, James and Corey. I don't remember much about any of the rolls, my brain is pretty fried. 

After class, Rachael and I showed James most of the techniques from the seminar. We did well...the detailed notes certainly didn't hurt.

No comments: