Thursday, July 17, 2014

Wed Night

"Arrive early so we can roll", she said.

"It'll be fun", she said.

It was fun, except somewhere along the way one of my ribs got out of alignment. Or something. I don't know how or what happened, except that I had to bail on part of the warm-up and rolling b/c I couldn't tolerate having my back on the mat. Taking a deep breath didn't feel that great either. We went through the same 93 guard sweeps from this morning, and I let Rachael take all the reps. I tried to do one and when I loaded her weight on top of me my back said NOPE. 

I got on the foam roller after drilling and it seemed like that popped the problem child back into place. My back was a little sore afterwards, but nothing like it was at the beginning of class.

I was worried that it would prevent me from going to a seminar this weekend, but my back seems ok the morning after. I won't know for sure until I get someone's weight on top of me.


No comments: