Monday, January 26, 2015

Monday

Neck was still pretty jacked yesterday, no chance of doing advanced class.

Woke up feeling pretty good today. Turning too far in either direction and it was stiff, but didn't seem to be painful.

Worked subs from top turtle, which in some cases caused twinges of pain but nothing especially uncomfortable.

I was stressed yesterday that it was something that might persist to the tournament, but I think it's going to be fine.

Rolled with Sarah for the duration of rolling time. No way was I rolling with anyone else with a suspect neck. I tried to invert a couple of times and immediately though better of it. Couldn't turn into the left much, but otherwise felt fine. Don't think I made it worse and it was good to get some training in today.

On the fence about training tonight. Caution and common sense dictate that I not go tonight or tomorrow. If I do that, I should be 100% by Wednesday.

No comments: