Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Advanced Class

I wasn't feeling a 100% and figured I'd just drill...but of course I stayed to roll. 

I worked on defending the knee slice pass with James and at least one other person. James helped me with details that I missing. When dumping them off to the side, when I do get the underhook I've been gripping their back as an afterthought instead of pulling their far hip down and into me to load them up. I also have to commit on trapping the foot.

If I don't get the underhook and try to dump them off to the side, I need to bail and reguard, and need to get on my shoulder and pretty much invert on the side closest to them instead of trying to reguard from my side.

I worked the DLR -> RDLR drill for a bit. Can't remember what else I did.

Don't remember anything about the five-odd rolls that I had.

No comments: