Monday, March 9, 2015

Saturday

Taught top side-control for the Fundamentals class. No submissions, just transitions from cross-face to kesa and back, cross-face to reverse kesa, and cross-face to back-stepping to the other side if they get an underhook. James came and sat in on the last 5min or so which made me a little nervous. 

I don't remember the technique for the noon class. 

Rolled with Rachael and got my ass handed to me. She was in top side pretty much the entire round. Very frustrating. Not pleased that I had no answer for it. After that it was a roll with Melissa and someone else that I don't remember. 

Didn't do class on Sunday or Monday morning b/c the fatigue is kicking my ass. I felt like I could have fallen asleep at pretty much any point in time on Saturday and Sunday. It's a bit better on Monday.

Might do class tonight, but if so won't roll.

Going to go in for an hour on Tuesday with James and then maybe Tuesday night.

Fly out Wednesday and compete on Fri afternoon.

No comments: