Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Monday Night

Rachael and I decided to go in Monday night instead of Tuesday night. There were a TON of people at the night class, close to 30. Given our mat space, it was crowded, to say the least.

Technique was working from sitting guard. Lapel drag if they are kneeling, hooking a leg and cross-choke if they try to come around to the drag side, ankle pick if they stay back and same stuff from standing. It was tight quarters to be doing drags and such.

Rachael and I rolled while everyone else did KOTH. We started off strong, with her getting a dominant position and me working out of it in relatively short order and getting top position of my own. We ended up working through most of the major positions, and I even got to KOB which I almost never attempt. She got KOB as well, top side, almost mount and a crushing top half guard.

I was worried about the fatigue, but my energy levels seemed near normal.

Slept pretty good and not feeling wiped out the next day, so hopefully the fatigue is gone.


No comments: