Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Wednesday

Technique consisted of attacking combat stance with DLR. I wish I would have remembered this stuff during my matches at Pans. Could've come in handy methinks. James also did a DLR sweep if opponent stands.

Drilled and rolled with Sarah. The last five minutes I rolled with Zach b/c Sarah was pooped from not sleeping the night before. Fun roll with Sarah. I made a TON of mistakes. Some of it I was just kindof trying stuff out, some of it was me making poor life choices for no good reason.

Was fairly even with Zach. I was heavily invested in not being in a bottom position b/c he's a bigger guy. Managed to stay on top and work guard passes and top side. 

Lots of stripes given out after class to blue belts. Forgot to mention that Sarah received her fourth stripe on Monday. Very happy for her.

No comments: