Monday, April 20, 2015

Weekend + Monday

Saturday Fundies class went pretty well. Was going to cover open guard, but had two really new people show up so decided to do back-control escapes instead. 

Don't remember the technique for the noon class, but I wasn't drilling much anyway. Rachael's tailbone was really bothering her, to the point where she was worried it was fractured. I was checking on her while half-heartedly drilling. I don't remember the rolls, other than they weren't fun.

Sunday drilling was a little scattered b/c once again I was rushed before class and didn't have time to prepare. Rolls were a hot mess, I was pretty much smashed in bottom side control the entire time. Still not having fun.

Monday morning Sarah was back, but only for today and will probably be out for at least another week or so. Technique was passing lock-down half guard and options from the knee cut.

KOTH b/c we had over 20 people in the morning class (ugh). I mean, it's great that it's doing so well, but KOTH in morning class just makes me sad. Sarah asked James if we could start off together, and we ended up rolling the entire time. THAT was fun.

No comments: