Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Wed Morn

Rolled a bit like garbage this morning. Not sure what was going on. Wasn't especially tired, wasn't down emotionally...dunno. 

Again with the drill your own technique, so I worked the split pass, grip breaking and defending against the spiderguard. Drilling pretty good.

Rolled with Savannah, Chris, Shaun, Julio and Jason S. Everyone was pretty much mauling me today. Shaun pulled a guillotine while I was in the midst of passing his butterfly guard and whatever I did to defend it was wrong b/c I could feel my ear grinding into his shoulder. Sure enough, it was very red by the time the roll was over. Icing it after class, hope it doesn't swell up. :(

Not much of else of note about the rolls, other than I was disappointed with my performance. Going to shake it off and hope for a better outing next time.

No comments: