Thursday, February 13, 2014

Just Watching...Mostly

Two days of being at home sick and I'm bored out of my mind. I stopped by class after my haircut to watch. Just to watch. Didn't bring my gi or any gear. Just going to watch. The class warmed up, James showed the first technique...and they had an odd number of people. Soooo...I pulled a gi jacket from the back and was a demo dummy for Savannah. I am so weak willed.

James went over the scissor sweep, omoplatas if they post and a triangle/arm-bar option if you're having a hard time getting the knee into their chest. And of course, the reverse scissor sweep.

After drilling I hung up the jacket and left. No use tempting fate. I almost feel good enough to do class tomorrow, but am probably going to wait until Saturday. 

2 comments:

SavageKitsune said...

If you're going to watch, you have to wear a dress so you won't be tempted. ;)

Relax On The Mat said...

That will never, ever happen for any reason. Ever. :p

I feel worse today, and now I'm feeling like I'll be lucky to be on the mat at all this weekend. :(