Friday, January 3, 2014

Thursday Night

First class in close to week due to holidays and my body needing a rest from going so much the week before. I felt really good heading into class, although I was a bit tired. Figured it was going to be a big class with a lot of people wanting to get back to it after the holidays, but it was a surprisingly small group.

James took requests on escaping positions. We did a relatively basic side-control escape and a back mount escape. Both of those I've seen before. We might have done another escape, but I'm not sure.

Rolled with Rachael and a couple of other people but I don't remember who. We also rolled for awhile after class without a clock. I was able to maintain top position for most of the roll, which was gratifying. Funny I don't remember who else I rolled with or any other details. At least I remembered some of the techniques, which is the important part.

No comments: