Thursday, December 26, 2013

Thursday Evening

Everyone was kindof zoned out and either comatose from food or dazed from family interactions. 

Rachel came tonight. I think she's going to try it for a week and see how it goes. Would be great if she joined b/c she's a very strong blue belt and has a great no gi game. We're about the same size and weight, and she is a smash type of player. 

Three half guard passes. Nothing too extreme, but I was still a bit catatonic and was making everything much more difficult than it needed to be. Also, Rachel had some quality time in a heavy pressure situation in which I could feel my vertebrae realigning one by one. Made it a tad difficult to concentrate on doing the movement myself after that.

Rolls with Rachel, Colt, Nando's sister, Keith, and Jason (p). I was off tonight. Not by a lot, but enough that I felt like I was just getting smashity smashed over and over again. Did fairly well with Rachel. Colt had a couple of sub attempts but I was able to barely escape. I let Nando's sister have top side control for most of the roll. Keith did really well against me tonight. Can't remember if he got a sub, but he dominated the roll. Jason did his usual smash smash smash. 

No comments: