Saturday, October 5, 2013

Study Hall

10/5

With a combination of several guys testing for purple next month, low attendance and a collective low ebb of energy, we had a very low key session today. The class was catered around the guys who are testing to help them fill gaps in knowledge. No warm-ups, just straight into technique. There was a lot more talking than drilling, which was fine with me b/c fatigue was really kicking my ass today.

Nando was back from his knee surgery, and wanted to roll with me after the technique part. We rolled for about 10min, and I was very good about leaving his knee alone. He had top control for the most part. I probably would fared better if I didn't avoid his knee, but even so, he came back pretty good considered he's been out three full months.

Rolled with Clayton for 5-10min too. He was in control for most of the roll as well, although, I fared a bit better than usual. A 5min roll with Sol where I was pretty satisfied with my defense. All in all I was happy with the rolls considering my energy was so crap.

No comments: