Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Double Class Wednesday

Ummm..... tired.

Tough rolls this morning where I got my ass kicked a lot. Tough rolls tonight where there were equal amounts of ass kicking by both parties. We covered a new sweep from half guard that I haven't seen before and I like it quite a bit. Will have to set aside some time on Sunday to drill it.

Tonight was rolling back attacks. From half guard, quarter guard if they are in the midst of escaping mount and reverse side control.

I started from the feet in both classes. That did not go especially well for me. I tried the John Smith single that Kelly showed but I think I'm starting from waaaaay too far out. 

Felt like I was gassing a bit this morning. Felt during the evening class. Oh, and Rachael and I got a roll in *before* class. 

So tired.

UPDATE: Briefly dozed off in the shower. 

No comments: