Monday, July 27, 2015

Advanced Class

I had a response plan for today in case James decided to omoplata me while I was in the midst of a knee cut pass, but he didn't show up for class. It was just Jason S., Shaun and I. We did the usual hour of drilling and then rolled. I spent the majority of my drill time on the knee cut to over/under pass to the backside. I like it quite a bit. The most difficult part will likely be the first portion, which is feeding the arm under to grip the far lapel. I need to remember to keep my near side elbow tight on the knee cut anyway, b/c that's what James has been killing me with lately. 

Rolled with Shaun and Jason twice. Got tapped by both of them, but felt like I was pretty competitive. 

I'm trying to pressure Rachael into going to Master World's, but she's waffling. Stupid work obligations. :(

No comments: