Monday, June 22, 2015

Fri - Sat - Mon

My mind was a little scrambled last weekend b/c I came very close to make an ill-timed life choice. Realized the impending chaos that would ensue and made a different choice. That said, jiu jitsu has been a distant and welcome after thought. Attended all of the usual classes except for Sunday's advanced class which was canceled. 

Nothing really memorable from those training days except that I got to roll with Sarah a fair amount during Friday's class. My Fundies class went well on Saturday except that I demo'd an ancillary detail to the omoplata that served only to confuse people and I'm not even sure why I did it. It's not even something that I do, was shown to do, or makes a lot of sense. Weird.

Monday's class was big again with ~20 people. Rolls were ok, nothing awful, nothing great.

I'm also a little frazzled b/c I'm going to be on the road a bit this summer and am leaving for SLC tomorrow and will be staying a week. I looked into a couple of places to train while I'm there, so hopefully that will work out.

No comments: