Thursday, June 4, 2015

Wed Morn and Night

In both classes it was DLR sit-up sweep, tripod sweep and baby bolo. I've heard the sit-up position referred to as the koala guard, which seems like an excellent descriptor. 

Rolls were generally ok, although I think I was off form a fair amount in both the morning and night class. Probably did better in the morning class. My first roll in the evening class was with Nando, who went from 0 - 100. No fault of his, I'm just not used to it. He got an americana at one point. I had a couple of sweeps, but he swept and passed several times. It's disheartening that I can train literally twice as much as he does but I don't make any progress against him when we roll.

Rolled with Sarah after the Wednesday night class for about half an hour or so. Kept it playful and got into odd spots like we usually do. 

No comments: