Thursday, May 30, 2013

Time Passes...

I'm feeling better today than I have in awhile. It's still early afternoon, but I'm optimistic that I'm over the hump. I have a very strong desire to do some light lifting today, but am going to wait until evening and to see if I can sustain this energy level.

I had considered going to classes this week just to watch, but I'm not disciplined enough. I'd take my gi just in case I had energy, and if I had my gi I know I wouldn't be able to resist, even if I felt like crap. This was helped by the fact that the simple act of leaving the house is way more of an energy expenditure than I need.

If I continue to feel this good over the next couple of days I should be back in class next week.

It's driving me a bit crazy that Worlds is happening right now and I'm not participating. Turns out it was really fortuitous that I didn't sign up this year. Might get the stream for Sat/Sun though...


No comments: