Friday, May 17, 2013

Mono

I think. Speculating that it's the cause of my general sense of tiredness lately. Going to get a test tomorrow and see if I'm right.

My levels of fatigue are not normal, especially since I've scaled my activity levels back pretty significantly over the past week. Food and sleep are good, but energy is crap. Mental agility not so great either. Emotionally I feel ok, so I don't think it's a psychological thing. In any case, going to lay off BJJ and lifting until I get results of the test. :(

I hate reading about medical conditions online b/c the worse case scenario always scares the bejesus out of you. For instance, I learned that the liver and/or spleen can swell with mono. Combine that with BJJ, where it's not at all uncommon to have knees crushing into your abdomen...

No comments: