Friday, June 3, 2011

Sun = Energy

6/1
Afternoon
Frisbee 1hr
Was slower than I thought I was going to be, but my defensive positioning was pretty good. I think my body was still recovering from its 48hr slow-down.

6/2
BJJ 1.5hrs
Had a MUCH better class than Tuesday night. My mood and energy was greatly improved. Still feeling edgy about all of the side-control techniques for the test, but feel good about just about everything else (even the self defense and takedowns).  Worked on mostly self-defense and takedowns last night.  Did a bit of maintaining side-control and guard sweeps.  No rolling at the end, which was probably for the best.  I did some Frankstein-type work on my knee to try to keep it pain-free and not rip the scab open again and failed on both counts. Got punched in the face by Leslie during...self-defense of all things.  :)

6/3
Frisbee

Bagged the lifting this morning, but on reflection probably should have gone.  Will go during the weekend.

No comments: