Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Probably Not Pans

I've noticed that I'm much more reactionary than usual when rolling lately. It's especially bumming me out when I have guard, b/c if I don't hit an immediate sweep I seem to just wait for them to try to pass and then I end up working from a disadvantageous position. It's weird. 

I'm guessing it has to do with the recent promotion and fear of looking like I don't deserve it. Overall I felt pretty good about the rolls I had on Sunday, even though I got demolished as usual. I drilled a number of different areas and felt like it was very beneficial. I need to open my game up and not be so hesitant. I have a fair amount of knowledge, but not much confidence in implementing anything above brand new blues. I also don't have much of a gameplan. 

Leaning towards not doing Pans. I doubt that I'll get my house on the market and sold before registration closes. There's also no way I can focus on the house and training at the same time. 

I'm still doing the push-up challenge. Currently on day 41. They are starting to come a little bit easier, but not much. Doing sets of 8. 

No comments: