Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Cram in Training

I've been in the midst of moving, Part 1 of 2 anyway. Selling my house in town (Part 1) and looking for a place with acreage (Part 2). I've managed to keep up fairly regular training, only dipping as low as thrice a week. This past weekend was tough, as I went Friday morning, taught Saturday, rolled in the open mat Saturday, did an hour straight of rolling at the women's open mat on Sunday, advanced class Sunday and then morning and evening class on Monday. Woof.

I haven't put my gym back together in my temp residence so I haven't lifted in a couple of weeks. Still doing the day-of-the-year push-ups (61 today).

Regardless of how much I train I'm not seeing improvement in my rolling. I'm sure that I'm overdoing it physically. I do feel like my understanding improves each day, so at least I've got that.

Still probably not doing Pans, but my registration for brown did go through today so I technically could. I can't find airfare cheaper than $400+ and already took time off of work to get the house ready to sell and move all of my crap. 

James let Rachael and I roll for the last half hour of class to prepare her for Pans while everyone else did KOTH. Competitive and tiring roll. Chaz wanted to roll after class and I looked at him like he had three heads... but I did it anyway. I finally ran completely out of gas after what I hope was at least 5min.



No comments: