Tuesday, October 11, 2011

PR City

I've hit quite a few PRs in the past couple of weeks.  PR'd my deadlift at 175lb, squat at 125lb, bench at 120lb and press at 80lb.  Feels great to hit those marks and to see hard work pay off.

Ran in the local marathon relay over the weekend, and clocked 5.8miles at 50:39. Had D Hill as part of the mileage, so I'm very happy with that ~8:45 pace.

BJJ has been going ok. Some nights seem mellow, some nights are really good. Took three weeks off in September b/c of house painting and got a little rusty. Cardio wasn't affected thanks to frisbee and the metcons that I did during those three weeks.

Current goals are to hit a 205lb deadlift by Christmas and 135lb squat.  The 205lb may be tough, but if I can do a 125lb squat now, another 10lb in 2+ months ought to be very doable.

No comments: